Since this is a support site, I think it will be good to share with others what things you have tried that have actually worked for you. Please share! Here are a few of mine:
1. Avoid known binge foods at the beginning. If the only safe foods are cereal and apples then so be it!
2. Wear loose or stretchy clothes so the feeling of fullness will not create discomfort and lead to anxiety.
3. Trust that if you get eating and stop restricting then you will NOT have the urge to binge any more. I believe the Bulimia really is a bodily reaction to severe dieting and food denial.
4. If you are a 12 step group person then pray to God each day to lift the compulsion to binge and purge.
5. Do other stuff to keep busy and try to forget about eating.
6. Eat three meals plus a couple of snacks including some kind of a treat, as the program says, each day.