hmmm well i was speaking with my therapist yesterday and i realized some pretty intense things about my condition. She told me that even though i was not underweight she could tell i suffer from an eating disorder....here are some of the signs of being bulimic that she noted
1.my fingernails are cut short--as to not scratch my throat when i need to purge
2.my knuckles are scabbed--from purging
3.my hair is always pulled back in a tight knot--so i can purge without worry about my hair falling in the toilet
4. i am constantly chewing gum or drinking tea, water, coffee, or diet soda---oral fixation
5. My personal hygiene has decreased-- i could care less if my teeth are flossed
6.I am a jittery mess-- i fidget constantly to burn excess calories
7. i rest my hands on my hips so i can pinch my belly and "measure" any weight gain.
8. there are ziploc baggies inside my purse for emergency purge..
9. i wear a pedometer a few more i cannot remember....sick sick sick sick